Join our team
WE DARE YOU TO TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE!
At Mastermark, we value a collaborative environment and ensure our employees maintain a holistic worklife balance.
Our team consists of adventurous and energetic individuals who are able to work independently. Despite that, we treasure helping, sharing and lifting others.
Transparency and integrity are key characteristics in our work culture and are embodied in everyone from the top to our latest hire.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work at, do drop us an email at email@example.com.
explore our open positions
Expected remuneration: $3,500 – $4,500 monthly
Main Location: Corporate office
We are looking for a digital strategist who will be responsible for contributing and optimising marketing plans to manage the presentation, content strategy, SEO, maintenance and overall digital health of key products and services.
The candidate should have an excellent understanding of the eCommerce space and execute competitive strategies for digital marketing approaches. You should also have a digital first approach, an entrepreneurial spirit, a collaborative nature and a non-conformist mindset to stand out in a very niche marketplace.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Must have experience in managing digital platforms for at least 3 years.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A proven track record to execute and support strategic vision, ensure a good follow-through and to deliver results.
- Possess a self-starter attitude, a team player mentality and the ability to thrive in times of ambiguity.
- Excellent analytical skills to gather and apply business and consumer insights.
Expected remuneration: S$1,700 – S$2,200 monthly with OT pay
- Handling of wild and domestic animals
- Respond to rescue/relocation activations
- daily documentation of wildlife rescues/projects
- Supervision of current wildlife team
Our ideal person should have:
- love and enthusiasm for animals and wildlife
- 1 to 3 years of domestic and wild animal handling experience
- Willing to be on standby/shift work if required for rescue/activation cases
- Tree Climbing/Work at Heights/MEWP certification/class 3 drivers license will be an added advantage
Expected Remuneration: S$1,700—S$2,300 monthly with OT pay
Main Location: Operations
- Learn about the intricacies and be well versed with the technicalities of bird control
- Bird proofing of buildings and premises, both commercial & residential
- Installation of bird netting and bird spikes
- Working at heights from an elevated work platform or high floors
- love and enthusiasm for birds and wildlife
- Be physically fit and able to work at heights for long periods
- Relevant technical skills (handy with handtools and power drills)
- A good team player
- Work at Heights/MEWP certification will be an added advantage
Added allowance for:
Driving duty ( those with Class 3 driving licence)
This job opening is for Singaporean or PR only.
Expected remuneration : $2,000 – $2,500 monthly
Main Location: Operations
As a member of the team supporting the Operations field staff from our Tai Seng office/workshop, you will:
- compile data & generate reports daily
- man the 24-hour operations hotline (on roster & includes from home)
- procure supplies and maintain the inventory
- assist field staff with adherence to operational & corporate procedures
- Any suitable qualification from the Polytechnic or equivalent
- 1-2 years of working experience in a fast-paced operation preferred. However, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Meticulous with data and accurate with reports
- Good interpersonal and writing skills as well as organization and time management skills
- Willing to work outside office hours and on weekends/public holidays during work exigency.