Join our team
WE DARE YOU TO TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE!
Mastermark is rapidly expanding! At Mastermark, we value a collaborative environment and ensure our employees maintain a holistic worklife balance.
Our team consists of adventurous and energetic individuals who are able to work independently. Despite that, we treasure helping, sharing and lifting others.
Transparency and integrity are key characteristics in our work culture and are embodied in everyone from the top to our latest hire.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work at, do drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
explore our open positions
- Handling of wild and domestic animals
- Respond to rescue/relocation activations
- daily documentation of wildlife rescues/projects
- Supervision of current wildlife team
Our ideal person should have:
- love and enthusiasm for animals and wildlife
- 1 to 3 years of domestic and wild animal handling experience
- Willing to be on standby/shift work if required for rescue/activation cases
- Tree Climbing/Work at Heights/MEWP certification/class 3 drivers license will be an added advantage
Main Location: Operations
- Learn about the intricacies and be well versed with the technicalities of bird control
- Bird proofing of buildings and premises, both commercial & residential
- Installation of bird netting and bird spikes
- Working at heights from an elevated work platform or high floors
- love and enthusiasm for birds and wildlife
- Be physically fit and able to work at heights for long periods
- Relevant technical skills (handy with handtools and power drills)
- A good team player
- Work at Heights/MEWP certification will be an added advantage
Added allowance for: Driving duty ( those with Class 3 driving licence)
This job opening is for Singaporean or PR only.
If you have a creative mind to grow an existing business, join us at Mastermark Pte Ltd for a ‘wildly’ exciting professional career! You will be at the forefront of Singapore’s bird and wildlife management, striving to provide a resolution to wildlife and human conflicts. We are driven by the excitement of building new technologies, inventing products, providing consulting advice & services that turn nature conflicts into long-term business opportunities. We have worked with hundreds of organisations, both government and private sectors, and we are seeking an enterprising and enthusiastic individual to fill this role!
What it entails:The Senior Business Development Executive plays an important role in supporting the overall business growth of the organization through various strategies with an excellent service-oriented mind and intuitiveness to meet the needs of our clients. You will play a crucial role in pioneering and designing various pillars in Mastermark’s business services such as:
/ Assisting the Head of Business Development in identifying, evaluating, and pursuing new business opportunities with existing and or new clients.
/ Managing customer accounts including the execution of pre and post sales process in line with the Company’s standard operating procedure.
/ Pursuing the development and execution of sales strategies to meet business growth targets.
/ Strategising various opportunities for internationalisation.
/ Developing and tailoring solutions to meet each client’s needs.
/ Meeting with potential clients to present the Company’s profile as well as its business products and services.
• Diploma/Degree in Business Management or related fields
• At least 2 years of experience in Account Management/Strategic Business Development preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess a self-starter attitude, a team player mentality, and the ability to thrive in times of ambiguity
• A great strategic mind to develop ways to bring the business further and beyond Singapore.
• Ability to converse fluently in English.
These skills will be considered as an added bonus:
• Ability to converse in Mandarin.
• Possess a driving license.
- Freedom to work independently yet keeping abreast of industry technical developments.
Thrives in a hybrid work environment, straddling between home and the office.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via phonecall/whatsapp within 14 days.
Join us at Mastermark Pte Ltd for a ‘wildly’ exciting Finance career! You will be a part of Singapore's leading bird control and wildlife specialist. We provide bird proofing solutions, animal rescue and management measures, along with wildlife consulting services locally amd overseas! We have worked with hundreds of organisations, both government and private sectors, to provide effective measures to birds and wildlife intrusions. Based at our corporate office in Suntec City, you will provide corporate finance on a 40-hour workweek with good work-life balance.
In the midst of our company's expansion, we are looking for an energetic person to fill the role of a Finance & Admin Assistant/Executive.
- Fully in charge of accounts receivables (issuance of invoices and all related documents, updating and following up of AR aging, AR reconciliation)
- Fully in charge of accounts payables (data entry of all accounts payables and expense claims entries)
- Assist in all month-end and year-end closing (balance sheet schedules, preparation of journals, accounts reconciliation)
- Assist in data migration and UAT of new system
- Handle all administrative duties (phone calls, mails, filing, updating of company’s medical card issuance etc.)
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience (fresh graduates with relevant education background are welcomed too)
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Knowledge of XERO would be an advantage
- Annual Leave
Apply by sending in your CV to email@example.com
Join us at Mastermark Pte Ltd and be at the forefront of Singapore’s bird and wildlife management. Whether your work is out in the field or in our two offices (Suntec and Tai Seng), you will be driven by the excitement of seeing how we resolve wildlife and human conflicts in our country. We have worked with hundreds of organisations, handled a variety of wildlife, and are currently seeking an additional support staff for our expanding operations.
Expected Renumeration: $1,600 to $2,000 monthly.
As a member of the team supporting the Operations field staff from our Tai Seng office/workshop, you will:
- Compile data and generate reports daily.
- Assist the Operations Executive and Head of Operations in administrative work.
- Procure supplies and maintain inventory.
- Assist field staff with adherence to operational and corporate procedures.
- Attend to clients through walk-ins and phone calls.
- Any suitable qualification from ITE or Polytechnic.
- 1-2 years of working experience preferred. However, fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
- Meticulous with data and accurate with reports.
- Good interpersonal and writing skills, organization, and time management skills (for a fast-paced environment).
- Willing to work outside office hours and during weekends/public holidays on work exigency.
- Annual Leave
- Assist in producing Company products such as bird spikes, irri-tapes, etc.
- Keep track of stocks availability in our warehouse.
- Assist in simple preparation of online orders.
- Good with hands-on work and simple hand tools.
- Able to work in a team.
- Immediate availability preferred.
- Annual Leave
- Pantry with free snacks and drinks!
Are you a Driver who can help us drive the company forward?
If so, we’ll like you to be part of Mastermark Pte Ltd, a leading Bird Control & Wildlife Specialist in Singapore. We provide bird proofing, animal rescue and management, as well as wildlife consultancy in Singapore and overseas. Based at our Operations Department in Tai Seng, you will provide transport service on a 44-hour workweek with good work-life balance. However, overtime work (and pay) will also be available.
- Transport our Wildlife teams to their activation sites all across Singapore.
- Deliver our company products to designated locations. (some loading/unloading may be required)
- Upkeep our company vehicles, including preventive maintenance and sending vehicles for regular servicing/maintenance.
- Animal transport service
- Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
- Good driving experience and clean driving records.
- Familiar with Singapore’s roads and landmarks.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills preferred.
- Minimum Class 3A driving license. Class 3 will be an advantage.
- Immediate availability preferred.
- Annual Leave
In the midst of our company's expansion, we are looking for a ‘wildly dynamic’ individual to fill the role of an Administrative Executive that will support the Business Development and Human Resource department to ensure that the efficient operations of our Company are met.
- Provide administrative support to Business Development and Human Resource department.
- Compile data and generate reports as required.
- Prepare and write meeting minutes.
- Assist in generating sales quotes.
- Answer telephone calls, liaise with external clients on WhatsApp Business, and any other form of communications with vendors and government departments.
- Assist in on-boarding of new employees.
- Assist in organizing events for the Company.
- Minimum diploma holder.
- Fluent in English.
- A meticulous multi-tasker with good eyes for details.
- Equipped with excellent human-relationship skills to effectively handle colleagues and clients.
- Annual Leave
- Hybrid work arrangement