Mastermark’s range of anti-bird spikes are designed and made locally in Singapore.
They are made of high quality stainless steel and UV-stabilised polystyrene base which allows it to last long and maintain its effectiveness. Each pin is heat inserted to the base, ensuring that it does not detach easily from the base. Enhanced pin angles allows total exclusion of perching birds while keeping pins as short as possible. Thus reducing the aesthetic impact on the area of implementation.
Our spikes are customisable to fit bird infestation problems of different configurations including roof gutters and eaves.
Anti-perching spikes for places such as ledges, roof edges, parapets, roofs etc. MasterSpikes keeps bird from landing on surfaces. Not suitable for places where birds are nesting.
- UV-stabilised polystyrene base
- Stainless steel 1.5mm pins
: less prone to bending
- Easy installation using screw or glue
- Wide base for better glue contact
- Flattened pins for better pin grip
- 12 inch (1 foot) unit strips
- Easy snap off sections
- Square tip pins that does not harm birds but only deters them
Each pack contains 10 bird spikes.